Guys…it’s the most wonderful time of the year. It’s DECEMBER and Santa is on his way. But before we get immersed in Christmas lets celebrate our wins in November.
To recap…I began the “You Go Girl” monthly series because most of us make resolutions or promises to ourselves at the beginning of each year and as each month ends we begin to think we are losing time if we haven’t accomplished it all.
I decided at the end/beginning of each month instead of thinking of what we haven’t accomplished, we should think about all that we have.
My accomplishments for November 2018
· I didn’t quit blogging (yet). I had some serious thought about it, but I have some great people in my life who talked me off the ledge and convinced me to keep going.
· If you read these monthly then you know last month my goal is 2,000 followers by January 1, 2019. I’m at 1,394. I need your help guys…Tell your friends to follow me. It’s fun hereJ!
· Still pitching...no response from some and some no’s BUT I’ve also received a few yes so my pitching isn’t in vain.
· Had a super fun girl’s trip in New Orleans. It was so needed. Thankful for good friends.
· I scheduled my other annual doctor’s appointment. I skipped last year. Don’t judge me. I’m really going LOL!
· Still working with one of my fav brands. Hoping to build a relationship with them so make sure you all like and comment on all my pics. Turn your notifications on because that dang algorithm.
· Still being consistent with blogging and posting.
· I had the best thanksgiving break with my parents. Learning to appreciate those times more.
· Still being conscious of being present.
· Laughing a lot.
November was better than October, but I’m still not where I want to be but I have to keep reminding myself I’m further than I was last year. I’m not at 2,000 followers yet, and my views on the blog aren’t great, but even with that I still did things that should be celebrated. It doesn’t matter how small they are. I am thankful for all I have accomplished and can’t wait to see what else is in store. I am patting myself on the back and saying You Go Girl!
Let’s celebrate you now. What all did you accomplish in November? Don’t forget…nothing is too small Share with me in the comments! I can’t wait to celebrate you!
Until next month,