It’s November Y’all…CRAZY!! We are so close to eating all the turkey, ham and fixings until we are in a food coma. We should also be planning what 2019 is going to look like, but let’s continue to celebrate our wins.
**Disclaimer** I wanted to skip October because if you read my last post I’ve been having a moment, but I made a commitment to do this monthly and you can’t break commitments especially with yourself. But…this list is SHORT!
To recap…I began the “You Go Girl” monthly series because most of us make resolutions or promises to ourselves at the beginning of each year and as each month ends we begin to think we are losing time if we haven’t accomplished it all.
I decided at the end/beginning of each month instead of thinking of what we haven’t accomplished, we should think about all that we have.
My accomplishments for October 2018
· If you read these monthly then you know last month my goal was 1,300 followers. I’m at 1,355. Woo Hoo! My next goal is 2,000 by January 1, 2019. Tell your friends to follow me. It’s fun here!
· I got to meet and hear Elaine Welteroth.
· I finally got to see Tamia in concert, and it was more than I expected. So good!
· Overall, I’m in a good place. Not as many woe is me moments and even when I have them, I have learned to deal with them better so I definitely look at that as a win.
· I was invited to the #eloquiixdraperjames sip & shop fall launch event. I even had to sign an NDA. At that point I felt like a real blogger. LOL!
· I finally made annual doctors’ appointments. I might have skipped last year. Don’t judge me. BUT…I made the appointments and have already been to one.
· I got to work with one of my fav brands. Hoping to build a relationship with them so make sure you all like and comment on my pics.
· Still being consistent with blogging and posting.
· Still doing more pitching haven’t received a lot of yes recently, but the fact is I keep pitching.
· Still being conscious of being present.
October was not as exciting, but I have to keep reminding myself it could be so much worse. October did not show much growth for me, but I still did things that should be celebrated. It doesn’t matter how small they are. I am thankful for all I have accomplished and can’t wait to see what else is in store for me. I am patting myself on the back and saying You Go Girl!
Let’s celebrate you now. What all did you accomplish in October? Don’t forget…nothing is too small. I mean, look at my list. Share with me in the comments! I can’t wait to celebrate you!
Until next month,