Wake up, wake up, wake up…It’s the first of the month. Happy July! New month, new beginnings, but before we get into July lets recap June. That’s right, it is time for You Go Girl!
In case you are new here, I began the “You Go Girl” monthly series because most of us make resolutions or promises to ourselves at the beginning of each year and as each month ends, we begin to think we are losing time if we haven’t accomplished it all. I decided at the end of each month instead of thinking of what we have not accomplished, we should think about all that we have. I share my accomplishments every month and hope you share yours that way we can celebrate each other.
My accomplishments for June 2019
· I celebrated FOUR years blogging. Although I’m nowhere near where I thought I would be, it is a big deal that I haven’t quit and I’m still trying. My growth is slow, but the operative word is GROWTH. I am continuing to grow. In case you missed it check out my post here celebrating my blogaversary. · blogaversary.
· I was on TV. I got to model a summer look for one of my fav fashion bloggers Kay Elle. If you are not following her, you must. She is JustKayElle on Instagram.
· I filmed a mini-commercial of sorts for Gimmie a 5 Clothing for social media.
· I partnered with Jessica London AGAIN for June. I’m so excited that they keep wanting to work with me. Every time I receive the email I get excited all over again. We are building a great relationship and I couldn’t be happier. Make sure to show love on the post so they will keep wanting to work with me.
· I shared with you all that I want to host an event. I’ll be honest, I haven’t done much work to make it happen, but at least I put it in the universe.
· If you read these monthly you know I’m trying to get to 2,000 followers. Last months “You Go Girl” I was at 1,810. Now, I’m at 1,862. I grow a little every month, so I can’t complain it could be the opposite. I’m thankful for you all and I still need your help…Tell your friends to follow me. It’s fun here!
· A brand I worked with a couple of months ago reached out for another collab. Super excited.
· Still pitching. Not much luck, but I’m not giving up.
· I am in the beginning stages of making some updates to my house. I have wanted to do it forever, so I’m excited to get started. I think I’m going to create a highlight, so I can share it all. The first part happens this Saturday. Check out my IG stories to see what it is.
· I have gotten serious about getting healthy and I have worked out at least three times a week. One day with a trainer at 80/20 fitness, eating a bit better and doing intermittent fasting. I have been very consistent, so this is a big win. I’ve also been doing meal prep. I share it all in my stories so make sure you are watching them.
· Still working my part-time job. I still don’t like getting up at 4:30 a.m. every Saturday, but the extra money comes in handy.
June was a great month. No complaints. I know everyone is saying we are half-way there so what are you going to do? And my answer is I’m going to keep pushing and praying because I know God is in the blessing business I just have to be patient. Patience is a struggle for me, but I work on it every day.
Let’s celebrate you now. What all did you accomplish in June? Don’t forget…nothing is too small Share with me in the comments! I can’t wait to celebrate you!
Until next month,