Halloween is next week and I’m sure like me some of you are wondering what to do, especially since it is on a school/work night.
Below I’m sharing some ideas. Please feel free to add to the list:
· Watch a scary movie…unless you’re a scary cat like me. Don’t Do It…reconsider. LOL!
· Binge watch American Horror Story. I want to watch this, but again…scary cat.
· Carve a pumpkin. I have always wanted to do this. I might try this, but y’all may never see it.
· Go to a haunted house. Y’all already know this isn’t for me.
· Bake a candy cake or cookies and decorate them. The cake may be out of my league, but cookies should be easy for me LOL!
· Put yourself into a sugar coma. This is the one day it’s okay to eat all the candy. Go for it!
· Hand out candy. That could be fun…you get to see all the cute costumes.
· Go to a corn maze.
· Throw a murder mystery party. If you have some creative friends, this could be fun.
· Go to an Escape room.
· Have a pumpkin spice latte.
· Go to Pinterest to look up spooky cocktails and Invite a friend or friends over.
· Make a spooky Halloween play list
· Read a scary book.
· Host a junk food potluck.
As for me the pumpkin spice latte, cookies and maybe trying an episode of American Horror story sounds like a good plan for me. What are you going to do Halloween night?
Whatever you do be safe!