Can you believe it’s July? I went in Dollar Tree yesterday, and they had pumpkins out WTH. This year is really flying by, but I want us to continue to celebrate our wins each month no matter how small. So, let’s share all our greatness in June.
To recap…I began the “You Go Girl” monthly series because most of us make resolutions or promises to ourselves at the beginning of each year and as each month ends we begin to think we are losing time if we haven’t accomplished it all.
I decided at the end of each month instead of thinking of what we haven’t accomplished, we should think about all that we have.
My accomplishments for June 2018
· Celebrated THREE YEARS blogging
· I started my YOUTUBE channel!!
· Although I don’t have a lot of views YET, I haven’t got discouraged and I typically do. I actually enjoy recording the videos.
· My next goal I made was 1,200 followers. Not there yet but I’m slowly getting there. Tell your friends to follow me. It’s fun hereJ!
· I’m noticing likes and follows from people I don’t know which means I’m growing. My work isn’t in vain.
· Still being consistent with Instagram Stories and using my face more.
· Still doing more pitching and received a couple more YES!
· Still consistent with my blog.
· Still being conscious of being present.
· Had features on three companies Instagram stories which is very cool.
· Cooked more this month.
· Last but not least celebrated another Father’s Day with my dad. If you know his story, this definitely needs to be celebrated.
I am patting myself on the back and saying You Go Girl!
Let’s celebrate you now. What all did you accomplish in June? Don’t forget…nothing is too small. Share with me in the comments! I can’t wait to celebrate you!
Until next time,