It’s October 1st…CRAZY!! This year is flying by, and it’s time to start planning 2019 goals, but before we do that, let’s continue to celebrate our wins no matter how small. Let’s share our wins in September.
To recap…I began the “You Go Girl” monthly series because most of us make resolutions or promises to ourselves at the beginning of each year and as each month ends we begin to think we are losing time if we haven’t accomplished it all.
I decided at the end/beginning of each month instead of thinking of what we haven’t accomplished, we should think about all that we have.
My accomplishments for September 2018
· If you read these monthly then you know last month my goal was 1,300 followers. Y’all, I’m so close…currently at 1,298. Tell your friends to follow me. It’s fun here!
· My social media pages are growing. My blog views are consistent. That means I have a core group, and I’m thankful for that. My goal is to always share good content with you all so please keep coming back and sharing.
· I did a fun collab with this amazing group of bloggers called #thefab40s.
· I applied to be a part of Fohr freshman class. Applying was big for me because I have/had self-doubt once I saw some of the people applying but I did it anyway! If you want to help me click this link https://www.fohr.co/crownedcanesha/testimonials and share a testimonial about what you love about me and/or how I have inspired you. Thanks in advance.
· Still being consistent with blogging and posting.
· Still doing more pitching haven’t received a lot of yes recently, but the fact is I keep pitching.
· Still being conscious of being present.
September was slower than August and not as exciting, so I was thinking this is going to be the shortest “You GO Girl” but typing it out reminded me of why I started this. No, September wasn’t as exciting, but I still did things and they should be celebrated. It doesn’t matter how small they are. I am thankful for all I have accomplished and can’t wait to see what else is in store for me. I am patting myself on the back and saying You Go Girl!
Let’s celebrate you now. What all did you accomplish in September? Don’t forget…nothing is too small. Share with me in the comments! I can’t wait to celebrate you!
Until next month,