We have completed the first month of 2019. How do you feel? I hope you feel great, but if not after you list out your big and small wins I promise you will feel better.
To recap…I began the “You Go Girl” monthly series because most of us make resolutions or promises to ourselves at the beginning of each year and as each month ends we begin to think we are losing time if we haven’t accomplished it all.
I decided at the end of each month instead of thinking of what we haven’t accomplished, we should think about all that we have.
My accomplishments for January 2019
· I said I was going to start doing weekly videos on IG TV and so far so good. I have posted four so far. Rocking doing one a week.
· Being consistent with my blog post. Once a week also. Killing it. LOL!
· I’ve been consistent with self-care Sunday. Trying a new face mask every week. A co-worker told me I have nice skin, so I guess they are working. I’ve been using Yesto Mask.
· If you read these monthly you know I’m trying to get to 2,000 followers Not there yet, but last months “You Go Girl” I was a 1,394. Now, I’m at 1,541. Some growth. Not where I want to be but not where I was. I still need your help guys…Tell your friends to follow me. It’s fun here!
· Still pitching. I’ve had some conversations, but still waiting to hear back from some and some no response but at least I keep pitching.
· I will be working with some bloggers soon so that’s helping the goal I gave myself of collabs with bloggers. Can’t wait to share more.
· Working again with one of my fav brands. Hoping to build a relationship with them so make sure you all like and comment on all my pics. Turn your notifications on because that dang algorithm.
· Last but not least a major brand reached out to me…ME…about a collab. I am beyond excited. More details in February!
I must admit I’m not mad at January. I’ve started the year strong and it can only go up as long as I keep working on it. Can’t wait to see what wins I’ll have to share next month.
Let’s celebrate you now. What all did you accomplish in January? Don’t forget…nothing is too small Share with me in the comments! I can’t wait to celebrate you!
Until next month,