Can you believe it’s almost March? How are you feeling? How’s it going? I hope you feel great, but if not after you list out your big and small wins I promise you will feel better.
To recap…I began the “You Go Girl” monthly series because most of us make resolutions or promises to ourselves at the beginning of each year and as each month ends we begin to think we are losing time if we haven’t accomplished it all.
I decided at the end of each month instead of thinking of what we haven’t accomplished, we should think about all that we have.
My accomplishments for February 2019
· I have been consistent with my weekly IG TV videos. I hope you all are enjoying them. I am enjoying doing them and sharing more of myself with you all.
· Being consistent with a weekly blog post. Although I may have missed a week since last month’s “You Go Girl.”
· Keeping up with my self-care Sunday. Still doing a face mask every week.
· If you read these monthly you know I’m trying to get to 2,000 followers Not there yet, but last months “You Go Girl” I was a 1,541. Now, I’m at 1,592. Not much growth, this month but a little is better than none. I still need your help guys…Tell your friends to follow me. It’s fun here!
· Still pitching. Not all responses are positive, but the fact is I keep pitching.
· Worked with some bloggers for a supercool collab. Make sure and check out my social media post tomorrow for the debut.
· Working AGAIN with one of my fav brands…Eloquii. I keep pitching to them, and they keep saying yes. I’m shocked every time, but thankful. Hoping to build a relationship with them so make sure you all like and comment on all my pics. Turn your notifications on because that dang algorithm.
· Last month Jessica London reached out to me for a collab and of course I said YES. They have reached out again for another one. SUPER EXCITED.
· Keeping up with my weekly meal prep. Need to work on my eating habits more, but I’m getting better.
· Picked up a part-time job. You may ask why is this a win. For me it is a win because I have goals that didn’t match my bank account so I did something about it.
· Last but not least I put my fears aside and self-doubt and applied for something pretty exciting. Y’all, I never thought they would choose me in a 100 years but they did. More details to come soon. But I’m sharing this because like Nike…just do it.
I must admit 2019 is coming through. I’ve been focused on my goals I wrote at the beginning of the year and praying like crazy. I still have a long way to go, but I feel like I’m in the right direction.
Let’s celebrate you now. What all did you accomplish in February? Don’t forget…nothing is too small Share with me in the comments! I can’t wait to celebrate you!
Until next month,