There have been a lot of new people that have joined me on this crazy journey of life after 40 so I thought I would do a reintroduction of sorts. Sharing a little about who I am and why I’m blogging.
Want to hear it, here it goes!
· I’m 41…closer to 42 now (May 13) LOL!
· I’m a daughter to the best parents ever and I am a serious Daddy’s girl.
· I am the little sister to a super cool brother…I mean he fights fires for a living...he has to be cool.
· I am an Aunt to two handsome and adorable nephews. I had to use both adjectives because one is 25 and the other is 5.
· I LOVE cupcakes…they are my happy place.
· My undergrad degree is in Journalism.
· I was a crime beat reporter for a while.
· Hallmark Channel Christmas movies are Bae.
· I’m obsessed with nail designs on Pinterest.
· Logan’s Roadhouse is one of my fav places to eat.
· Pumpkin Spice Lattes make me happy.
Why did I start this blog? Because my thirties kind of sucked. For lack of a better word, I felt like I wasted my thirties because I was so focused on being married and having kids that I didn’t live. So, this blog is a journal of sorts about me trying to figure out this thing called life and what it will look like if I never get married or have kids.
I share pretty much everything and I hope that by sharing I can help someone feel normal in this crazy world. I’m not perfect or an expert, but I hope you will stick around for the good, the bad and the ugly of Crowned CaNesha…The Realities of My Fairy Tale.