I can’t believe it’s already May and my birthday month? Which means I’m getting a year older…OMG. But let’s not talk about that now let’s talk about what’s important…our big and small wins for April!! I hope April was good to you and even if you think it wasn’t I bet after you list out your big and small wins you will feel better and see how much of a rock star you are.
To recap…I began the “You Go Girl” monthly series because most of us make resolutions or promises to ourselves at the beginning of each year and as each month ends we begin to think we are losing time if we haven’t accomplished it all.
I decided at the end of each month instead of thinking of what we haven’t accomplished, we should think about all that we have.
If you read last months then you know March wasn’t a great month for me, but hunty God showed up and showed out for April. It was the best month I have had since I began this blog journey. I sure hope the momentum continues. Check out my list below.
My accomplishments for April 2019
· The biggest accomplishment which isn’t mine, but when he wins I win is that my dad is doing a lot better. End of March/beginning of April he was in the hospital for eight days but he is doing well. Very thankful!
· I partnered with Jessica London again for April. I’m so excited that they keep wanting to work with me. Every time I receive the email I get excited all over again. We are building a great relationship and I couldn’t be happier. Make sure to show love on the post so they will keep wanting to work with me.
· I partnered with Loft for the first time (I’m saying first time because I’m hoping it will not be the last) to show you all a super cute jumpsuit. Did you see it?
· Eloquii put a picture of me in their catalog that goes to a lot of homes… crazy right. That was so cool because it wasn’t even expected. Someone tagged me on IG. I never check my mail, so who knows when I would have seen it.
· I did an ad for Dunkin Donuts and got paid. It wasn’t a lot of money, but I finally got paid for doing something in this blog world!!
· I became a brand ambassador for Moroccan Magic a woman-owned and American made lip balm company. If you know me then you know I am always putting something on my lips so this was the perfect partnership.
· I was featured in my first (again, I’m saying first because I’m hoping for more to come) National Campaign with Jessica London. It was an e-campaign that went out to all their email subscribers. Again…crazy!
· I attended Phat Girl Fresh Lifestyled Honors. I had wanted to go for years and finally made it and had a blast.
· If you read these monthly you know I’m trying to get to 2,000 followers. This month not much growth, but a little isn’t bad either…small wins are important too. Last months “You Go Girl” I was at 1,706. Now, I’m at 1,760. I’m thankful for you all and I still need your help…Tell your friends to follow me. It’s fun here!
· Still pitching. Not much luck recently, but I’m not giving up.
· Still working my part-time job. Still don’t like getting up at 4:30 am every Saturday, but the extra money is bae!
I’m am not mad at 2019...no complaints. God is definitely in the blessing business. I’m trying to stay focused on my goals and pray like crazy, so I can have more months like April.
Let’s celebrate you now. What all did you accomplish in April? Don’t forget…nothing is too small Share with me in the comments! I can’t wait to celebrate you!
Until next month,