I was so excited about my birthday that we did not celebrate our April accomplishments so for this You GO Girl we have to share our greatness for April and May.
Can you believe June is tomorrow? This year is flying by, but I want us to continue to celebrate our wins each month no matter how small.
To recap…I began the “You Go Girl” monthly series because most of us make resolutions or promises to ourselves at the beginning of each year and as each month ends we begin to think we are losing time if we haven’t accomplished it all.
I decided at the end of each month instead of thinking of what we haven’t accomplished, we should think about all that we have.
My accomplishments for April and May 2018
· I got a NEW JOB!!
· I am stepping out of my comfort zone in June. I’m nervous but excited. Stay tune.
· I have over 1,000 followers on Instagram finally...woo hoo! My next goal is 1,200. Baby steps. Tell your friends to follow me. It’s fun here!
· Noticing more views on my blog which is a big deal.
· I have been doing more Instagram Stories not using my face a lot but more stories.
· I have my first pretty big collab with a brand. This is big for me. Be on the lookout for the post, etc.
· I have done more pitching and I received a YES!
· Still consistent with my blog.
· Still being conscious of being present.
· Worked with a photographer I have wanted to work with for a long time.
· I finally bought a desk so I can stop blogging in bed. LOL
· Spent several days with my parents and we all survived.
· Did something out of my comfort zone. #boozeandnudes
· Finally got my highlight covers on Instagram
· Two mentions on Instagram. One from a clothing line I love and the other from a blogger I admire.
· I was featured on urbanite.com sharing my ideal 24 hours.
I am patting myself on the back and saying You Go Girl!
Let’s celebrate you now. What all have you accomplished in April and May? Don’t forget…nothing is too small. Share with me in the comments! I can’t wait to celebrate you!
Until next time,